|Lines of code||1257|
"Centralized platform to manage shared services functions and improve service delivery across the organization."
The service management module in Odoo can help organizations efficiently manage shared services functions and improve the quality of services provided to users.
- My Service Requests
- All Service Requests
- Service Provider
- Service Category
- Service Type
Here are some of the key features that can be included in a service management module:
- 1- Service Catalog: The service catalog is a list of all the shared services available to different departments or business units. This catalog can be customized to include different types of services, service levels, and SLA. The service catalog can be accessed by employees through the employee self-service.
- 2- Service Request Management: Employees can request services from the service catalog through employee self-service. The service management module can automate the approval process, routing service requests to the appropriate shared services team members for processing.
- 3- Service Level Agreements (SLAs): SLAs define the level of service that the shared services team will provide to the organization. This feature allows users to view SLAs, track their progress, and receive alerts if an SLA is not met.
- 4- Service Delivery Management: The service management module can track the status of service requests and provide real-time updates to employees. Service delivery managers can use the module to assign tasks to service providers, track service delivery timelines, and escalate issues as needed.
- 5- Service Performance Reporting: The service management module can generate reports on service performance, including metrics such as SLA success rate, service levels achieved, and service levels summary per service type.
An illustration of the services configuration
An illustration of the services request
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.