Deduplicate Contacts ACLby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code||81|
|Versions||16.0 12.0 13.0 15.0 14.0|
Deduplicate Contacts ACL
This module extends the functionality of the CRM contact deduplicator to add permission groups that allow the matching users to use those tools, not needing to be the sale settings manager.
Table of contents
To configure this module you need to:
Go to Settings > Users & Companies > Users.
Choose a user.
From field Deduplicate Contacts under Other in Access Rights tab choose desired permission level:
Manually allows to run a manual deduplication process.
Automatically allows to run an automatic deduplication process.
Automatic contact deduplication can easily lead to unwanted results. Better backup before choosing this option.
Without restrictions executes chosen deduplication method with admin rights, to be able to update objects where the user would not normally have write rights, and to allow them to merge contacts with different email addresses.
This is an advanced feature. Make sure to train the user(s) before enabling this permission.
To use this module, you need to:
- Ask your admin to give you the new rights.
- Go to Contacts > Tools > Deduplicate Contacts as usual.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/partner-contact project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.