Partner Time to Payby Open Source Integrators https://github.com/OCA/account-invoice-reporting , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-invoice-reporting , Moduon https://github.com/OCA/account-invoice-reporting
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code||163|
|Versions||14.0 11.0 16.0 12.0 15.0 13.0|
Partner Time to Pay
This module displays statistics related to the receivables and payables behavior of a partner on the Sales & Purchases tab of the partner form view. Also displays the full reconcile payment date on invoices. Statistics on each contact corresponds to the partner and its child contacts.
Table of contents
Your preferred way to install addons will work with Partner Time to Pay.
An easy way to install it with all its dependencies is using pip:
- pip install --pre odoo11-addon-partner_time_to_pay odoo-autodiscover
- then restart Odoo, update the addons list in your database, and install the Partner Time to Pay application.
- Go to the Sales & Purchases tab of a partner
- There are 6 new fields named AVG Days to Payable/Receivable. These fields represent the average days to pay/receive for last year (LY), this year (YTD) and since the first invoice (lifetime).
- Adds a new field in the tree and form invoices views to check the Full Reconcile Payment Date
The partner_time_to_pay roadmap and known issues can be found on GitHub.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Ray Carnes <email@example.com>
- Maxime Chambreuil <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Bhavesh Odedra <email@example.com>
- Sandip Mangukiya <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. <email@example.com>
- Jevin Dement <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Rafael Blasco (https://www.moduon.team/)
- Eduardo de Miguel (https://www.moduon.team/)
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators <https://www.opensourceintegrators.com>
- Moduon Team <https://www.moduon.team>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoice-reporting project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.