Plentymarkets Connectorby 4E Growth GmbH https://fouregrowth.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Sales (sale_management)
• Discuss (mail)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||5302|
|Versions||14.0 13.0 17.0 12.0 16.0 15.0|
Handle Amazon, Ebay, Otto, Zalando, Etsy, Bol.com, Metro, CDiscount, Galaxus, Manomano and many more with just one middleware!
Use Plentymarkets as a middleware to connect to the most important marketplaces and Ecommerce services in Germany and France. The Connector helps you integrate & manage your Plentymarkets seller account operations from Odoo and gives you super power for your Ecommerce growing. Save time, efforts and avoid errors by buying only one connector compared to multiple connectors or development and boost your Plentymarkets sales with this connector.
Plentymarkets is one of Germany's most reasonable ERP for Ecommerce. There might be many reasons for not using Plentymarkets for the operation of your business but it makes a lot of sense to use it for your business growth as a middleware.
We developed this connector for Ecom business to expand quickly to new marketplaces and use an external fulfillment provider. It saves a lot of time and money compared to buying multiple Apps or building a connector for every marketplace.
Connect to Amazon (EU: DE, IT, FR, UK, ES, SW, PL, USA), Ebay, Otto, Zalando, Bol.com, Metro.de, Kaufland.de, Conrad, Check24, CDiscount, Etsy, Galaxus, Groupon, Manomano, Rakuten, Avocado, Wish, Moebel24 etc. (more incoming)
Connect to Shop Systems like Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento, Shopware or even your POS
Connect to pricing portals like google shopping, billiger.de, check24, idealo...
Shipment and Fulfillment
Connect to DHL, Deutsche Post, Sendcloud, Post NL, GLS, Hermes, DPD, CLC, Byrd, BPS-Germany etc.
Plentymarkets Integration in Odoo allows Plentymarkets sellers to do their all operations efficiently. With this connector, you can easily manage all the important operations of Plentymarkets from Odoo.
Also, this module saves your time by instantly entering items and inventory data from your Odoo instance into Plentymarkets and automatically importing Plentymarkets orders and customer data into Odoo.
- Odoo Plentymarket Integration
- Export products from odoo to plenty including attributes, properties, images
- Manage Orders (Import to Odoo & Update Order Status in Plenty)
- Manage Shipment & Return in Odoo and Plenty (Synchronize)
- Synchronize Stock (Multiple Warehouses)
- Manage Catalogs (Marketplace Feature of Plenty)
- Set Automatic Jobs
Odoo to Plentymarkets - Export Operations
- Export Products (Simple Products & Products with Variants)
- Export & Update Product Price
- Export & Update Product Images
- Update Product Description, Product Listing Elements & Attributes in Odoo and Export it to Plentymarkets
- Update Stock Level
- LIVE (On the fly) Stock Update
- Update Order Status & Export Shipping Details with Package Tracking Number
Plentymarkets to Odoo - Import Operations
- Import Catalog & Customized Properties
- Import Orders (Unshipped)
- Import Customer Information
- Import Referrer (Marketplaces)
- Sync Products between Plentymarkets and Odoo (Product must exist in Odoo)
- Connect Multiple Account and manage multiple Marketplaces for each Account
Set Automatic Jobs for following tasks:
- Import Orders
- Update Order Status
- Update Stock Level
- Update Shipping Information
- Export external orders (in Odoo) to Plentymarkets to use Third-party Shipper
Operate (cron & manual)
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Prior to acquiring this module
it is imperative to ensure you possess an active account with Plentymarkets. Fortunately, a complimentary one-month trial awaits you upon registration. Following this trial period, a seamless transition to a basic subscription plan, priced at 150 euros per month along with an additional charge of EUR 0.16 per order, ensures continued access to an array of invaluable features.
Despite the wealth of benefits provided by Plentymarkets, I have assigned a rating of 1 star due to the relatively extended time required to gather essential information. For a detailed guide, refer to 'Screenshot 2' in the resources section