Product Approval WorkFlowby Synodica Solutions Pvt. Ltd. https://synodica.com
|Lines of code||187|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 8.0 v 9.0 v 10.0 v 14.0|
Odoo Product Approval
1) Default Product is create in 'Draft' state.
2) 'Product Manager' can review and confirm. After confirmation of product user can't update product information.
3) 'Product Manager' can also move confirm product in draft state.
4) User only do the operation on confirmed products. For an example in sales order, purchase order and manufacturing etc..
- Normal User that don't have Product Manager access
- Normal user can create or update product in draft state.
- User with Product Manager Access
- Manager can Approve product which are in Draft state also can be Reset to Draft products which are in 'Confirmed' state.
- User can only create sale order of confirmed products.
- User can only create Purchase Order of confirmed products.
Contact us for support, customization
Suggestions & Feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module