|Lines of code||179|
|Also available in version||v 15.0|
No Lot Product Expiry
Keep register of expiration dates
The problem and solution
The Problem:When you need to simply record the expiry date, the default one can be frustrating. If Lots/Serials are not a requirement in your store,
- One has to track a single product with multiple lot numbers
- Inventory adjustment will be time consuming
- Making sense of the data becomes time-consuming
The Solution:With this module, non-manufacturers with a lot of products can still record their expiry date without wrapping their heads around lot numbers.
Note that this module does not track, it simply records expiry dates which can be viewed, edited, and exported for further analysis.
What this module does
Allows you to record expiry dates by stock moves
Adds a new button where products can be analysed by their expiry dates and other move values
Allows you to mark products as consumed to stop showing it on the expired filter
Adds and expiry date column to product moves view
How to record product expiry dates
- Install this module
- Mark products you need to record their expiry dates from the product template view
- Optionally record expiry date when receiving product
- Optionally record expiry date when delivering
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.