Sales Service & Make Purchase Orderby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||227|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 14.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 13.0 v 15.0|
Sales Service & Make Purchase Order for Services
Services Purchase Order from Sales Order
Create Purchase Order for Product Type Services in Odoo
Product Service Purchase Order from Sales Order / External Service Purchase
Allow us to create Purchase Order from Sales Order for product type services.
- Allow you to create Purchase Order from Sales Order for product type services.
- Allow you to raise purchase order / rfq request to your supplier/vendor for services you want from them based on sales request from your customers.
- You have to select the *Is Need External Service* box on sales order to raise purchase order for services product.
- For more details watch the video and check below screenshots.
Product Configuration Option Extended
We have extended and added new option for service type of product under track services.
Select service type on product
List Of Services
Odoo Sales Order
Added new create purchase order button on sales order form
Create Purchase Order Wizard
Created Purchase Order from Sales Order - List View
Created Purchase Order - Form View
Showing Purchase Order Links Sales Order Form
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.