Customer Survey Managementby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Surveys (survey)
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code||300|
|Versions||16.0 17.0 12.0 13.0 10.0 11.0 15.0 14.0|
Customer Survey Management
Customer Surveys are a method of getting consumer feedback to help companies measure satisfaction, perform market research. When you create a survey designed to gather feedback, a company can check in a concrete way how they are performing. Our this module will provide two different way to manage survey first is just send survey form on customers email and filled by customer and second way is the employee will visit the customer and ask survey questions answers will be filled by the employee of the company on behalf of the customer. One more important feature is easy to pause and resume the uncomplete survey form. Also, you can send a survey to direct customer emails.
Select survey form in the customer. Smart buttons like 'Start Survey','Print Survey', 'Share and Invite by Email', 'View Results'.
After clicking the smart 'Print Survey' button you can see the view as like the below image.
After clicking the smart 'Share and Invite by Email' button you can see the view as like the below image.
After clicking the smart 'View Result' button you can see the view as like the below image.
In the 'Survey Answers' tab, you can see the list of the survey which is sent through email and fill manually. As you can see the list of the survey through emails with answer type, status, and three buttons 'View', 'Resume Survey', 'Print These Answers'.
After clicking the 'Resume Survey' into the line you can resume that survey.
After click 'Print These Answer'.
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 28th October 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.