Electronic invoice KSA - Point of sale | Saudi Invoice QR Code | Invoice based on TLV Base64 string QR Code | Saudi Electronic Invoice with Base64 TLV QRCodeby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Discuss (mail)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1429|
|Versions||13.0 14.0 12.0 16.0 15.0|
Electronic invoice KSA - Point of sale | Saudi Invoice QR Code
This module allows you to print a Saudi electronic invoice with a QR code in a POS receipt. You can customize the size (height and width) and position of QRCode on POS receipts (top & bottom). You can print POS receipts in regional and global languages, such as Arabic and English so you can print product names and company address in both languages in POS receipt. We provide a POS order line notes option and POS users can print the order line notes in the receipt. As per Saudi Arabia Zakat's regulations to apply specific terms to the electronic invoice by 4th of Dec 2021. We have made this module compatible with the standard Odoo module.
Enable "Show QRCode In Receipt" for saudi electronic invoice with a QR code in a POS receipt.
Select position of QRcode. Here we choose TOP.
POS receipt with QRCode position Top.
Now we choose position of QRcode Bottom.
POS receipt with QRCode position Bottom.
Now we set size of QRCode.
POS receipt with defined QRCode size.
Now we enable display product "Arabic Name".
Product name in Arabic and English language.
You can see product names in Arabic and English language in receipt.
Now we enable "Display Arabic Address".
Company address in Arabic and English language.
You can print company address in both languages in POS receipt.
Product screen with customer note and internal note.
Receipt with notes and other details.
We display below details in QRCode in TLV format.
|1||Seller Name||Company Name|
|2||Vat||Company VAT Number|
|3||Date||Point Of Sale Order Date|
|4||Total with Vat||Point Of Sale Order Total with Tax|
|5||Vat Total||Point Of Sale Order Total Tax|
"TLV Base64 QR code Verified with E-Invoice QR Reader KSA"
Enable "Allow To Return Order" to allow return order.
Printed receipt with the return order reference.
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 30thDecember 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- This app is compatible with Linux, we have not tested it in windows.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- Yes as we have replaced the full receipt so it's possible another app which extending this can not work properly. We can give paid support to resolve this conflict.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.