Leave Before Days Alertby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
Time Off (hr_holidays)
• Calendar (calendar)
• Employees (hr)
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code||49|
|Versions||10.0 11.0 9.0 13.0 16.0 14.0 15.0 12.0|
Leave Before Days Alert
Some leaves can be applied before some specific days. Forex. hajj leave applicable before 15 days. now if someone tries to apply to leave for hajj before 1 day then it will give an error message. so this module restricts the user to apply for leave before a specific time duration. Very easy to configured days in leave type.
Time off type menu.
For any leave type if it is required to inform prior before few days, than for that leave type set "Leave before day alert" to True. If it is set to true it will ask for "Leave before days". Leave start from date will be compare with today's date and will check that if we inform prior to that specified date.
One Employee created.
Now when that employee takes leave and that required prior to be inform, e.g. legal leave that required 3 days prior to inform. If difference between current date and leave from date is not as per requirement.
He will not allow to request for that leave and will be warned with warning message.
Create an Hr Manager also have access to leaves.
Now Hr Manager have rights to create or edit leave request for that employee without checking any condition. Hr manager can create or edit for other employee without any restriction. But when he create leave request for self than all condition will apply as per leave type selected.
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 25th November 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.