Sales Product Profitability Analysis Reportby Softhealer Technologies http://www.softhealer.com
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||151|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 15.0 v 10.0 v 14.0 v 11.0 v 13.0|
Sales Product Profitability Analysis Report
Present days in the market there are many competitors so there is less margin in profit and this profit calculation is a little hard for a large number of products, so don't worry our this module will help to calculate profit and profitability for each product. This module provides a pivot view of profitability reports. Where you can see the delivery quantity, return quantity, return rate, sales value, cost, profit, profitability, Tax amount, tax percentage, discount, discount amount, margin.
User Setting: Just tick the right 'Profitability Report'.
'Product B' cost price and sale price.
Make an order of 'Product B' with a discount and some tax.
In profitability report as you can see the profit and profitability of 'Product B'.
The profitability report by product category.
Version 16.0.2 | Released on : 16thJanuary 2023
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 28th October 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.