Purchase Barcode Scannerby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1195|
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 14.0 v 11.0 v 15.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 10.0|
Purchase Barcode Scanner
Do your time-wasting in purchases operations by manual product selection? So here are the solutions these modules useful do quick operations of purchases using Barcode/QRCode scanner. You no need to select the product and do one by one. scan it and you do! So be very quick in all operations of odoo and cheers!
Products With EAN-13 Barcode.
Product scan option in purchase settings whether you want to scan product by Barcode,QRCode, internal reference or all.
Scan barcode then product automatic added in order line if product already existed in order line then ordered qty increased by 1.
Error message given if no any matching product found.
Error message given if purchase order in cancelled or locked state.
Version 16.0.2 | Released on : 22ndDecember 2022
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 18th November 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.