Customer Sales Order Historyby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Discuss (mail)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||473|
|Versions||16.0 9.0 17.0 8.0 13.0 14.0 10.0 11.0 12.0 15.0|
Customer Sales Order History
This module useful to give customer sales history from last sales orders, easily reorder product lines from the previous sale order.
Configuration for sale order history by last number of days order & stages.
Order history based on configuration with stages.
Order history with reorder & view iconic button.
On "Reorder" button click, that order placed on Order Line.
Now we press view button.
On "View" button click, that order opens.
On "All Lines Reorder" button click, all selected lines from order history placed on Order Line on single click.
Selected line from order history again placed in new Order.
Order date in the sales order history.
You can enable/disable reorder button for sales order history.
Sales order history with disabled "Reorder" button.
Version 16.0.6 | Released on : 20th October 2023
Version 16.0.5 | Released on : 18th October 2023
Version 16.0.4 | Released on : 18th May 2023
Version 16.0.3 | Released on : o8th May 2023
Version 16.0.2 | Released on : 07th March 2023
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 28 th October 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.