Top Vendorsby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Invoicing (account)
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code
|17.0 16.0 12.0 13.0 11.0 14.0 15.0
This module is useful to do the analysis of your present as well as past vendors. you can easily compare vendors by its purchase amount. you can easily identify which is new or lost vendor and how much did he purchase. You can easily get an analysis report of the top vendor in pdf or excel file. easy to filter records by no of items & total purchase amount. You can easily apply from the date and total date.
Enable "Top Vendors Report".
Top vendors menu.
Top vendors report wizard and report type select "Basic".
Top vendor basic type PDF Report look like below.
Top vendors report wizard and report type select "Compare".
The top vendor compares type PDF Report look like below.
Top vendor Select basic type report and print excel report.
Top vendor basic excel report looks like below.
Top vendor select compare type report and print excel report.
Top vendor compare excel report looks like below.
Enter date and time to get report between particular date-time.
PDF report based on given date-time.
Excel report based on given date-time.
Go to the "Reporting" menu.
PDF/Excel report wizard, we view the report.
Report view, you can group by the report.
Version 16.0.2 | Released on : 14thFebruary 2023
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 28thOctober 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.