Unique Sales Order Alertby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||210|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0 v 15.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 12.0|
Unique Sale Order Alert
If you want any field in the sale order will it be unique? So you can do that easily by using this module. Unique Sale Order provides a feature to make any field will be unique. Our module will help you to avoid repeating records. Simply Fully dynamic function, you can easily add fields that you want to make unique, easily check at creating and edit time so will avoid human errors.
- Easy to track duplicate orders with the duplicate sources.
- If the order is duplicated "Is Duplicate" is True, so easy to get duplicated order.
- Easy to add fields that you want to make unique in product configurations.
- Avoid human errors.
- No technical skills required.
Tick "Check Duplicate" in user settings.
Goto sale configuration setting and select field which you want to unique for sale order and sale order line.
Simple Quotation which is not duplicated.
This is the duplicate quotation you can see "Is Duplicated" and "Duplicated Source".
"Is duplicate" field in sale quatation tree view.
Filter by "Is Duplicate".
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 03rd November 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Please Contact Us at email@example.com request customization.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module