Skype live chat on websiteby Softhealer Technologies http://www.softhealer.com
|Lines of code||136|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 15.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
Skype live chat on website
This module is useful to perform Skype live chat on website. Skype is free online calls, messaging, affordable international calling to mobiles or landlines and Skype for Business for effective collaboration. So our module help to setup live chat feature of your skype account to customer.
- Cut the cost of your business calls.
- Keep track of your expenditures
- Reduce your business travel costs
- Keep track of your expenditures
- Video Call and Chat on your website.
- Connect with your customers like never before.
- Easy to configure.
Skype live chat settings.
Bubble style button with specified color.
Rounded style button with icon and specified color and label.
Rounded style button without icon.
Rectangle style button with icon and specified color and label.
Rectangle style button without icon.
Skype chat canvas.
Multi website localhost and 0.0.0.0 below.
Skype live chat settings in localhost website(website 1)
Skype live chat button in localhost website(website 1)
Skype live chat settings in 0.0.0.0 website(website 2)
Skype live chat button in 0.0.0.0 website(website 2)
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 28th October 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Please Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org request customization.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module