Stock Picking Procure Methodby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code||45|
|Versions||16.0 13.0 12.0 14.0 11.0|
Stock Picking Procure Method
This module adds the possibility to set the supply method to Apply Procurement Rules in the pickings, which is normally set to Take From Stock by default.
This way, you can configure MTO flows triggered from the picking itself.
Table of contents
This module is useless without either Odoo’s mrp or purchase modules (or both). Depending on your needs you should install them in advance.
This is an example scenario with two warehouses. WH2 will be allways supplied through WH1.
Common steps to mrp and purchase procurements:
- Go to Inventory > Configuration > Settings > Warehouse and set Multi-Step Routes on.
- Go to Inventory > Configuration > Warehouse Management > Warehouses
- Create WH1 with either Manufacture to Resupply or Buy to Resupply this warehouse or both set.
- Create WH2 setting off Manufacture to Resupply and Buy to Resupply. Set WH1 as the Resupply Warehouse.
- Go to Inventory > Configuration > Warehouse Management > Routes and click on the Make To Order one.
- Add a new Procurement Rule with these settings and save:
- Name: WH1 -> WH2-MTO
- Action: Pull From
- Operation Type: WH1: Internal Transfers
- Source Location: WH1/Stock
- Destination Location: WH2/Stock
- Move Supply Method: Take From Stock
- Propagation of Procurement Group: Propagate
- Propagate cancel and split: True
- Warehouse to Propagate: WH1
Now, if you want to trigger a manufacture:
- Create a stockable product with a BoM list.
- In the product’s Inventory > Routes section set Make To Order and Manufacture on.
Or if you want to trigger a purchase:
- Create a stockable product with a vendor.
- In the product’s Inventory > Routes section set Make To Order and Purchase on.
After configuring you procurement rules and your product routes:
- Go to Inventory > Dashboard and click on the more options icon (☰).
- Choose New > Planned Transfer.
- Set an origin and destination that is considered in the routes procurement rules.
- Set Supply Method to Apply Procurement Rules.
- Set the products and quantities you want to supply.
- Save and click on Mark as To Do.
- Depending on the product’s supply type a new MO or a new PO should be created.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- David Vidal
- Pedro M. Baeza
- César A. Sánchez
Kitti Upariphutthiphong <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.