Website Sale Checkout Skip Paymentby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Website (website)
• Discuss (mail)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||224|
|Versions||9.0 11.0 15.0 14.0 12.0 13.0 16.0|
Website Sale Checkout Skip Payment
This module allows to logged users to checkout with no payment step. At the end of the checkout proccess the quotation is sent to the user email address and set to Qoutation Sent state.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Customers > Sales and Purchases > Sale
- Set on Skip Website Checkout Payment so this partner will override the payment step on website sales.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Website > shop and perform a checkout.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/e-commerce project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.