Website Sale Hide Priceby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||186|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 15.0|
Website Sale Hide Price
This module allows to have hidden product prices on the website store.
Table of contents
If you want to hide prices at customer level:
- Go to Customers and choose one.
- Go to Sales and Purchases tab.
- In Sales group set Show prices on website on or off so this customer can see them or not. The default value is True, so every partner website user can see the prices.
For not logged in customers:
- If you want to have the prices hidden by default when no user is logged in you should go to Public User’s partner and set Show prices on website off. (Remember that the Public User’s user and partner use to be archived).
Hide prices at product level:
- Go to Website > Catalog > Products and choose one.
- Go to eCommerce tab.
- In the Shop section you have the option Hide prices on website.
- You can optionally set a message that will be displayed when the prices are hidden.
After configuring the module go to the website store and check your expected results:
- On the search box writing the name of a product.
- On the product list (/shop).
- On the product page.
- On the recently viewed products.
You shouldn’t be able to either see the prices or buy any of the forbidden items if any.
Known issues / Roadmap
- This feature doesn’t support multi website. The default behavior is to hide the prices along every website. It could be modified the boolean field on the partner to a many2many relation between res_partner and website_website, so that this price-hiding feature might be made website-dependant.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- David Vidal
- Abraham González <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Juanjo Algaz <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/e-commerce project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module