Website Shop Appointment Integrateby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Appointments (appointment)
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||190|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 14.0|
Website Shop Ecommerce with Appointment Button
Product Shop Page on Website Shop with Appointment Button
Only for Enterprise Edition Compatible
This app allows all customers/guest users of your website to create an appointment from the product ecommerce page website shop page as shown in below screenshots.
Allow your customer/guest of your website to book appointment for ecommerce product item for demo/meeting/etc.. purpose with your team.
- This allows your customers/website visitors to create an appontment directly from the product ecommerce page using button for Appointment.
- Basically app allows your customer/guest of your website shop to create/book an appointment before buy the product and get a live demo/meeting with your team.
- Allow you to configure Appointment on backend Product (Odoo Standard) form.
- Customer/visitor can only view products on appointment forms of odoo standard.
- Note. Product name will appear on the appointment form of odoo standard when customer/visitor comes by clicking button of Appointment on Product page.
- Please note that Appointment flow and process shown below are from Odoo standard module, our app only add Appointment button on product website page and once click on it they will redirect your customer to odoo appointment screen where they can see product.
- Once appointment is submitted then backend team can see product in the backend appointment (meeting) form view as shown.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Website Shop Ecommerce Page (Odoo Standard)
New Appointment Button on Product Ecommerce Page [Odoo Standard] Screen
Appointment Schedule Slot Page [Odoo Standard] with Product (Ecommerce) Shown
Appointment Confirm Page [Odoo Standard] with Product (Ecommerce) Shown / Display
Appointment Booked Page [Odoo Standard] with Product (E-commerce) at Acknowledge Messag
Appointment Meeting Form Backend [Odoo Standard] View with New Appointment Product (Ecommerce) Field
Appointment Button on Product Ecommerce [Odoo Standard] Page
Appointment Schedule Slot (Odoo Standard) Page with Product (Ecommerce)
Appointment Confirm Page [Odoo Standard] with Product (Ecommerce)
Appointment Booked Page [Odoo Standard] with Product (Ecommerce)
Backend Online Appointment Meeting Form [Odoo Standard] View with Appointment Product (Ecommerce) Field for Backend Team
Product Variant Form View Configuration with Ecommerce Appointment Field
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.