freppleby frePPLe https://frepple.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Purchase (purchase)
• Inventory (stock)
• Discuss (mail)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code
|See License tab
|17.0 16.0 15.0 14.0
Are your planners still using Excel spreadsheets next to odoo?
- Avoid copy-pasting of data to and from excel.
- Apply advanced modern planning principles.
- Move your planner's time from fire-fighting and operational tasks towards proactive decision support.
- Keep plans in sync with Odoo data.
Finite capacity planning and scheduling
Generate finite-capacity production plans and schedules constrained by resource capacities, personnel availability, material availability and lead times. A constrained production plan that can easily be shared across the company allows:
- Reduction of the work in progress and inventory
- Improve the resource utilization
- Improve on-time delivery of customer orders
- Enhanced responsiveness to demand and supply changes
- Improve the planner's productivity
Extrapolate demand history into the future
A reliable sales forecast is a cornerstone for all planning processes. Demand forecasting allows your planners and sales team to work together in establishing a sales forecast for the future. FrePPLe uses advanced time series algorithms to extrapolate the demand history, and gives users across the company the capability to review and adjust the sales forecast.
Correctly dimension your stock levels
Correctly dimensioning the inventory across the network is important in today's complex supply chains. FrePPLe computes safety stocks and reorder quantities for raw materials, intermediate products and end products. This helps companies to reduce the inventory costs, prevent stockout situations, improve service levels and eliminate manual processes.
MIT LICENSE Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.