Project Sub-project Managementby OMAX Informatics https://www.omaxinformatics.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code
|15.0 13.0 17.0 14.0 12.0 16.0
Project Sub Project Management
This application allows user to create Sub-Project for Any Project
- When project is Big and complex then its really hard to manage things in same project
- We can create Child tasks but same feature is not available for Projects
- Easy to divide the projects into subprojects.
- Quickly see the list of sub-projects in the tabview of the main project
- Unlimited hierarchy level
- Easy to filter Sub-Projects
- Project Level configuration for Subprojects.
- Restrict deletion of Project when it has Sub-Porjects
- Restrict deletion of Sub-project when it has Tasks
- Easy to use and quick to apply Please check below instructions and Video for more Details
How It Works
Enable Configuration from Settings
Enable Configuration from Projects Form
Admin of the project will enable Subprojects if needed for particular project
Subprojects feature enabled
Once enabled, User can see Subprojects tab and Sub-Projects smart button to navigate subprojetcts
Smart button to see Sub-projects
Once click this button user can see all the Subprojects created for this project
Subprojects Kanban view
Subprojects List view
User can see the extra column for Parent project to identify this is child project of that parent project
Subprojects in main List view
Subprojects are already added as normal projects so we can find them alongwith the Parent projects.
When project has Subprojects and user try to delete the main project then following validation will be applied
When Subproject has tasks created then following validation will be applied
Thank you for visiting
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.