Payment Term Advancedby Agile Business Group & Domsense
Accounting and Financial Management (account)
|Also available in version||v 6.1|
This module extends payment terms with the following features:
- Uses 4 decimal digits instead of 2 for Value Amount field, so percentages can have higher precision.
- Allow using Division, apart from Percentage, so one can ensure only one cent remains in the last term.
- Allow to specify the number of months, which is more usual instead of days in some countries.
- Allow to specify two months when we expect no payment to be made, postponing to a specific day in the next month.
This module is based on nan_account_payment_term_extension from NaN tic, thanks!
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.