Manufacturing Order Splitting Wizardby Elico Corp https://www.elico-corp.com
Inventory Management (stock)
• Manufacturing Resource Planning (mrp)
• Accounting and Financial Management (account)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
|Also available in version||v 7.0|
This module adds a new wizard that allows splitting a production order into two. Based on the original module Developed by NaN-tic for Trod y Avia, S.L.
The bugs have been fixed and the workflow of Manufacturing Order has been modified. Support: -- R/M assigned, can start Manufacturing Order -- Modifyt the QTY of R/M in the picking, then synchronize the QTY when Start Order. -- Create a picking for produce product, link to the exist stock move. -- When you produce the order, the picking move of produce product to be Available ,not Done. -- When you finish the picking, then close the Manufacturing order automatically. Andy Lu 2012-09-10
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.