Project Managementby Jordi Ballester (Eficent) http://www.eficent.com
Accounting and Financial Management (account)
• Project Management (project)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• Human Resources (hr)
• Inventory Management (stock)
- Eficent Project Management. Project Cost Analysis
- The aim is to enable the project manager can see at all times the relationshipbetween the planned cost, budget,
current theoretical cost actual cost of the project. - A report for analytic account Cost Analysis is provided. For each analytical account associated (taking into account the child accounts) breaks down the following information:
- Analytical Account Code
- Analytical Account Name
- Planned Cost
- Budgeted Cost
- Current theoretical cost
- Current Actual Cost
- A report view to display the analytic resource usage. That is, comparing the planned and actual costs with the possibility to group by product, analytic account, period,...
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.