Account Tools for Administrators Check and Repair tools:
- Set the receivable/payable account of the partners, in moves and invoices where a generic receivable/payable account was used instead.
- Set the parent reference in account move lines where the receivable/payable account associated with the partner was used, but a partner reference wasn't set. This may fix cases where the receivable/payable amounts displayed in the partner form does not match the balance of the receivable/payable accounts.
- Set the reference in account moves, associated with invoices, that do not have the right reference for supplier invoices. This is useful to fix the account moves after changing the invoice references.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.