Account Credit Controlby Camptocamp
Configure the policies and policy levels in Accounting > Configuration > Credit Control > Credit Policies. You can define as many policy levels as you need.
Configure a tolerance for the Credit control and a default policy applied on all partners in each company, under the Accounting tab.
You are able to specify a particular policy for one partner or one invoice.
Menu entries are located in Accounting > Periodical Processing > Credit Control.
Create a new "run" in the Credit Control Run menu with the controlling date. Then, use the Compute credit lines button. All the credit control lines will be generated. You can find them in the Credit Control Lines menu.
- On each generated line, you have many choices:
- Send a email
- Print a letter
- Change the state (so you can ignore or reopen lines)
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.