Move in draft state by defaultby Camptocamp http://www.camptocamp.com , ACSONE SA/NV http://www.camptocamp.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.camptocamp.com
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 7.0|
Let the generated move in draft on invoice and bank statement validation. The main reason is to ease the user's day-to-day work. At first we used account_cancel, but this module allow to cancel posted move and that's not allowed.
Two needs here:
- We want to be able to cancel an invoice (as soon as move are not validated) without making a refund. Posted move can't be canceled.
- We want to ensure all moves generated from bank statements and invoices are generated in draft state so we can still change them if needed.
Use this module with account_constraints (https://launchpad.net/account-financial-tools or in http://apps.openerp.com) and you'll get closely the same feature as account_cancel, but with the insurance that user won't change posted move.
The new framework will then be: always work with draft moves, allowing people to change what they want. At the end of the period, validate all moves. Until then, you ensure no-one can change something (or they'll need to make a refund).
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.