ISO 20022 XML payment files
Module to generate Customer Credit Transfer Initiation message ISO 20022 XML - pain.001.001.03. Both SEPA and non-SEPA payments are supported.
- The module prohibits the removal of a confirmed Payment Order. Such a removal is still possible via the 'Undo Payment' button available to users of the 'Accounting / Manager' group.
- Support for customer invoices as well as supplier credit notes.
- Invoices with the 'Supplier Direct Debit' flag set will be excluded from the 'Select Invoices to Pay' filter
Features targeted for the Belgian market (cf. febelfin guidelines):
- creditor account identified by IBAN (without BIC) for BE IBAN accounts
- support for belgian structured communication format
- by default, the right part of the VAT number (KBO/BCE number) is used to identify the Initiating Party
account_pain module documentation
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.