Multi-Currency in Analyticby Camptocamp http://camptocamp.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://camptocamp.com
• Employee Directory (hr)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 7.0|
This module improves OpenERP multi-currency handling in analytic accounting, overall for multi-company.
This module is based on the work made in all c2c_multicost* available on the v5.0 stable version and allows you to share analytic account between company (even if currency differs in each one).
What has been done here:
- Adapt the owner of analytic line (= to company that own the general account associated with an analytic line)
- Add multi-currency on analytic lines (similar to financial accounting)
- Correct all "costs" indicators into analytic account to base them on the right currency (owner's company)
- By default, nothing changes for single company implementation.
As a result, we can now really share the same analytic account between companies that do not have the same currency. This setup becomes True, Enjoy !
- Company A : EUR
- Company B : CHF
- Analytic Account A : USD, owned by Company A
- Analytic Account B : CHF, owned by Company A
- Analytic Account C : EUR, owned by Company B
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.