This module provides the necessary tools to create and manage your gap-analysis. => Once the Gap Analysis set as Done, you can generate a new project with all the task from the Gap Analysis.
You can manage :
- functionalities, eg: "Ability to provide quantity discount"
- categories, eg: "SEO, Website, ..."
- workload, eg: "1 day for 500$"
- workload type, eg: "Training, Advanced Development, ..."
- Generate a full gap-analysis, with the total planned workload and cost estimation.
- Everybody can read
- Gap Analysis Users can create, read and update their own gap-analysis
- Gap Analysis Managers can create, read, update and delete any gap-analysis
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.