Purchase BoMs splitby Camptocamp http://www.camptocamp.com
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• eInvoicing (account)
• MRP (mrp)
|Also available in version||v 7.0|
This module split the product into the related packing according to their Bill of Material when validating a purchase order.
BoM Example structure:
- Product A (fantom)
- Product B (normal)
- Product B1 (normal) Product B2 (normal)
- Product C (fantom)
- Product C1 (normal) Product C2 (normal)
With this module, purchase of Product A will result in a packing of :
Product B Product C1 Product C2
Without it will result in a packing of :
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.