Financial asset management.
This Module manages the assets owned by a company. It will keep track of depreciation's occurred on those assets. And it allows to create accounting entries from the depreciation lines.
The full asset life-cycle is managed (from asset creation to asset removal).
Assets can be created manually as well as automatically (via the creation of an accounting entry on the asset account).
Excel based reporting is available via the 'account_asset_management_xls' module (cf. http://odoo.apps.com).
The module contains a large number of functional enhancements compared to the standard account_asset module from OpenERP/Odoo.
The module in NOT compatible with the standard account_asset module.
- OpenERP SA
- Luc De Meyer (Noviat)
- Frédéric Clementi (camptocamp)
- Florian Dacosta (Akretion)
- Stéphane Bidoul (Acsone)
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Cannot be valued
The link to version 7.0 is broken. The link for version 8.0 is still up. Anyway the module cannot be installed on a DB that has already the standard account_asset module without brake everything, nor been installed on a new DB: Can't find field 'company_currency_id' in the following view parts composing the view of object model 'account.asset.asset': * account.asset.asset.form Any future release of this important module as OpenERP/Odoo extension (dependency on account_asset)?