Bank Statement Usability improvementsby Noviat
Bank Statement Usability improvements
Usability improvements when using account_voucher in combination with bank_statement processing:
- Generate & maintain accounting moves from within a bank statement on a line by line basis.
- Replace the "green/red ball" button by the "arrow" and "delete" buttons.
- Bank statement line buttons : the green arrow creates/opens Voucher or Move, the Delete button removes draft Vouchers or Moves.
- For AR/AP general accounts the account_voucher object is used for reconciliation, for other accounts a regular move is created.
- When no partner has been entered on the bank statement line a search view is presented to find and select matching AR/AP transactions without a partner filter.
- An intermediate selection screen is presented in case of multiple outstanding invoices. This screen is pre-filled with the matching line(s).
- The reconciled amount is shown on the bank statement line. An exclamation mark indicates differences between the paid amount and the open transactions.
- The possibility to delete a Bank Statement with associated Posted Vouchers or Moves has been disabled.
- Tax Codes and Tax Base Amounts can be added to the generated Accounting Moves in order to facilitate the encoding of bank costs.
- The Bank Statement Confirm behaviour has been changed: at Confirm time a Posted Move will be created for Bank Statement Lines with no or Draft Moves.
- Accounting Entry Changes are blocked for Moves linked to a Confirmed Bank Statement.
- The creation of Payment Voucher on Confirmed Bank Statements is not allowed.
- Otherwise 'orphaned' Voucher Lines are removed when the associated Accounting Entry Line is deleted.
- Remove Vouchers created from an invoice (e.g. via invoice 'Payment' button) when the invoice is cancelled.
- Remove Vouchers created from a bank statement line when the Voucher reference is removed from the bank statement line.
- Generate Voucher number and Move name from bank statement number and line.
- Update Partner records with Bank Account Number information during reconciliation (including BBAN->IBAN conversion).
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.