Payment Scheduleby Rooms For (Hong Kong) Limited T/A OSCG http://www.openerp-asia.net
eInvoicing & Payments (account_voucher)
- Add the menu item "Payment Schedule" which shows all the outstanding AR/AP records.
- Payment Schedule should show accumulated residual amount to facilitate users' projection on cash balance.
- The new column Begin Balance of the first row is based on sum balance for accounts of type "liquidity" - Identify the period of the latest opening entry and sum up the amount of the relevant account_move_line records whose period is equal to or greater than the identified period. In case there is no opening entry all the account_move_line records are considered.
- The records of in and out payment are based on account_type ['payable', 'receivable'], and we ignore items from Opening Entries Journal.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.