Advance and Additional discountby Ecosoft
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• eInvoicing & Payments (account_voucher)
This module add 3 new features, Additional Discount and Advance Amount (Advance and Deposit) and lastly, the Retention.
For Additional Discount, it is the same as additional_discount module, and quite easy to use by self.
For Advance Amount, following are how it works,
- First, Accounting or Advancement need to be assigned in Settings > Configurations > Accounting
- Once this module, Create Invoice options on Sales Order will list Advance Method (Fixed and Percentage) only for the first invoice creation (was freely available without this module).
- If user select the first invoice as Advance invoice with percentage or fixed amount, the percentage will be kept in Advance Percentage field in that Sales Order.
- For Advance, all the followings invoices from that Sales Order will be deducted with the percentage specified on Sales order
- For Deposit, the full amount will be deducted in the 2nd invoice.
- Applicable for both Sales and Purchases Order.
- Accounting for invoice will be posted in regards to the deducted amount.
For Retention, following are how it works,
- Create invoice wizard (from SO), will ask if you have retention (%).
- If you specify the retention, it will be kept that % in SO, and any retention amount will be deducted from After Tax amount.
- All the following invoices will then have the retention amount.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.