Aeroo report selectiveby Proxiad
Sales Management (sale)
• eInvoicing & Payments (account_voucher)
Print products with custom styles in your reports.
This module provides:
- A new menu in Settings/Aeroo Reports/Aeroo product template:
This new page provides a way for administrator to add print categories. These categories will be attached to products.
A new field in Product view, tab "Aeroo" -> Aeroo report category
- A custom parser:
This is where all is done. Basically, it will exposes a new method to aeroo reports:
- resource_type: account.invoice or sale.order (needed to retrieve appropriate lines)
- id: is the resource id, basically, it's the o.id member.
This method returns a list of product categories, each category containing the following properties:
- sequence: Priority for this category as set in the aeroo product template page
- name: Name of the category
- code: Code for this category
- lines: Contains invoice_line or order_line depending on the resource_type
- discount: Total discount for this category
- total: Total without Taxes for this category
- Two samples:
- Sample invoice selective: Sample invoice report using the new functionality
- Sample order selective: Sample order report using the new functionality
You can use them as a starting point to make your own reports!
How to use the parser in your own reports
Create your report in Settings/Aeroo Reports/Reports as you used to. In the tab "Parser", set "State of Parser" to "Location" and "Parser location" to "aeroo_report_selective/report/selective_parser.py".
Now, you should be able to use the get_by_categories method in your own report and start customizing it!
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.