- Forbid users to change them password;
- Only members of base.group_system can change password; OK.
- Add a button to the res_users form:
- to change the password (randomly generated);
- send an email to each users;
- Once the module installed, you have to set two settings:
password size: the size of the password generated (6 by default);
password chars: the list of allowed chars (by default ASCII letters and digits); You can:
- set a list of chars like 'abcdef';
- use string function like string.ascii_letters;
Be sure that an Outgoing Email Server is correctly configured;
- When porting this module, please remove the feature that forbid users to change them password, as another module 'password_change_restrict' exists in V8 serie : https://github.com/OCA/server-tools/pull/249
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.