Report to printerby Agile Business Group & Domsense https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send , Pegueroles SCP https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send , NaN https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send , LasLabs https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send , Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send , Open for Small Business Ltd https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send
|Also available in version||v 6.1 v 8.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 9.0 v 12.0|
Report to printer
This module allows users to send reports to a printer attached to the server.
It adds an optional behaviour on reports to send it directly to a printer.
- Send to Client is the default behavious providing you a downloadable PDF
- Send to Printer prints the report on selected printer
Report behaviour is defined by settings.
Settings can be configured:
- per user
- per report
- per user and report
After installing enable the "Printing / Print Operator" option under access rights to give users the ability to view the print menu.
To show all available printers for your server, uses Settings/Configuration/Printing/Update Printers from CUPS wizard.
Then goto the user profile and set the users printing action and default printer.
This module requires pycups https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pycups
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.