Connectorby Camptocamp http://odoo-connector.com , Openerp Connector Core Editors http://odoo-connector.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://odoo-connector.com
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 9.0 v 10.0 v 8.0 v 7.0|
This is a framework designed to build connectors with external systems, usually called Backends.
A jobs queue
In which the connectors can push functions (synchronization tasks) to be executed later.
An event pattern
The connectors can subscribe consumer methods, executed when the events are fired.
Connector base classes
Include base classes for the use in connectors, ready to be extended:
- Synchronizer: flow of an import or export
- Mapper: transform a record according to mapping rules
- Binder: link external IDs with local IDS
- BackendAdapter: adapter interface for the exchanges with the backend
A multi-backend support
Each ConnectorUnit can be registered amongst a backend type (eg. Magento) or a backend version only.
OpenERP Connector is a powerful framework to develop any kind of bi-directional connector between OpenERP (Open Source ERP) and any other software or service.
This OpenERP add-on has a modular and generic core, with the ability to be extended with additional modules for new features or customizations.
Subscribe to the project's mailing list (name: Connectors)
Learn how to :ref:`contribute`
- 100% Open Source (AGPL version 3): the full source code is available on GitHub
- Not only designed to connect OpenERP with e-commerce backends, rather it is adaptable to connect OpenERP with any type of service.
- Robust for high volumetries and easy to monitor thanks to a :ref:`jobs-queue`.
- A flexible set of building blocks, it does not force to a certain implementation but leaves the final choice to the developer on how to use the proposed pieces.
- See a :ref:`code-overview` with examples of code
Connectors based on the framework
- Magento Connector
- Prestashop Connector
- solerp (Solr Connector)
- OpenERP Multi Company
- Develop easily and rapidly your own connector based on this powerful
framework and list your project on this page! Examples:
- E-Commerce: OpenERP OsCommerce connector, OpenERP Drupal Commerce connector, OpenERP Spree connector, OpenERP Ebay connector, OpenERP Amazon connector…
- CMS: OpenERP Wordpress connector…
- CRM: OpenERP SugarCRM connector, OpenERP Zabbix connector…
- Project Management: OpenERP Redmine connector…
- Ticketing: OpenERP Request Tracker connector, OpenERP GLPI connector…
Top financial contributors
See all the project's :ref:`financial-contributors`.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.