Currency Rate Updateby Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/currency , Brainbean Apps https://github.com/OCA/currency , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/currency
|Also available in version||v 6.1 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 8.0 v 13.0 v 9.0 v 14.0 v 11.0|
Import exchange rates from the Internet.
The module is able to use 4 different sources:
- Admin.ch Updated daily, source in CHF.
- European Central Bank (ported by Grzegorz Grzelak) The reference rates are based on the regular daily concertation procedure between central banks within and outside the European System of Central Banks, which normally takes place at 2.15 p.m. (14:15) ECB time. Source in EUR. http://www.ecb.europa.eu/stats/exchange/eurofxref/html/index.en.html
- Yahoo Finance Updated daily
- Polish National Bank (Narodowy Bank Polski) (contribution by Grzegorz Grzelak) Takes official rates from www.nbp.pl. Adds rate table symbol in log. You should check when rates should apply to bookkeeping. If next day you should change the update hour in schedule settings because in OpenERP they apply from date of update (date - no hours).
- Banxico for USD & MXN (created by Agustín Cruz) Updated daily
- In the roadmap : Google Finance.
- Updated daily from Citibank N.A., source in EUR. Information may be delayed. This is parsed from an HTML page, so it may be broken at anytime.
The update can be set under the company form. You can set for each services which currency you want to update. The logs of the update are visible under the service note. You can active or deactivate the update. The module uses internal ir_cron feature from OpenERP, so the job is launched once the server starts if the 'first execute date' is before the current day. The module supports multi-company currency in two ways:
- the currencies are shared, you can set currency update only on one
- the currency are separated, you can set currency on every company
A function field lets you know your currency configuration.
If in multi-company mode, the base currency will be the first company's currency found in database.
Thanks to main contributors: Grzegorz Grzelak, Alexis de Lattre
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.