Document Page Approvalby Savoir-faire Linux https://github.com/OCA/knowledge , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/knowledge
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 14.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 10.0 v 8.0|
This module adds a workflow to approve page modification and show the approved version by default.
- Set a valid email address on the company settings.
- Create a new page category and set an approver group. Make sure users belonging to that group have valid email addresses.
- Create a new page and choose the previously created category.
- A notification is sent to the group with a link to the page history to review.
- Depending on the review, the page history is approved or not.
- Users reading the page see the last approved version.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.