Elasticsearch Views Exporter
Allows to create indexes on Elasticsearch based on views.
It supports one view per index and each index is created using a SELECT * FROM ... on the selected view.
The only synchronisation strategy available is one-shot with possible automatic refreshes. Meaning that at every refresh the index is dropped and regenerated completely.
Menu entries are:
- Settings > Technical > Elasticsearch
- Settings > Technical > Elasticsearch > Hosts: configuration of the Elasticsearch hosts
- Settings > Technical > Elasticsearch > Index Templates: configure Elasticsearch Index Templates
- Settings > Technical > Elasticsearch > View Indexes: configuration of the indexes
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.