Starting version 13.0, every version of the module is bought separately. Please be careful when adding the product to your cart.
Job Hierarchyby Michael Telahun Makonnen <email@example.com>
Define Hierarchy of Jobs
- Define parent/child relationship for jobs, which is useful for determining supervisor/subordinate relationships.
- Provide a knob in Job configuration to specify if the person with that job should be considered the Department manager.
- Automatically set the manager of a department based on this knob in job configuration.
- Automatically set an employee's manager from the department's manager.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.