Payslip Year-to-date Amountby Savoir-faire Linux https://www.savoirfairelinux.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://www.savoirfairelinux.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
Employee Directory (hr)
• Leave Management (hr_holidays)
• Social Network (mail)
• Calendar (base_calendar)
Payslip Year-to-date Amount
This module adds a field in payslip lines for year-to-date amounts.
The year-to-date value is calculated only for the rules that appear on payslip after the computation of the payslip.
The purpose of this module is to eliminate redondant rules that calculate the year-to-date value of other rules.
- The module provides a payslip report with 3 columns:
- The salary rule name
- The amount for the actual payslip
- The amount year-to-date
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.