Excisable Receiptby Odoo S.A. http://www.openerp.com
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
|License||See License tab|
Excise Duties on the Goods Receipt
This module allows you to manage Goods Receipt and excise duties on the goods receipts and supplier invoices.
- Goods Receipts
- Manage Import duties, Excise, Cess etc. on goods receipt
- Manage Packaging & Forwarding, Freight, Excise, Insurance, Cess, etc. on purchase orders
- Forward all taxes and charges from purchase orders to invoices via goods receipt
- Cash, Non-Cash, Free of charge inwards
How it works?
When the indent is approved for a need of specific materials, a purchase order will be generated and Packaging & Forwarding, Freight, Taxes, Excise etc. information can be mentioned on the purchase order if any.
Once the purchase order is confirmed and incoming shipment is received, OpenERP will generate goods receipt instead of moving goods directly in stock. Goods receipt will contain all the details of packaging, excise etc. from the purchase order.
When the invoice is created from goods receipt, the accounting entries also got reflected by different charges and taxes. Thus it will be easy for the accountants to get values of excise, cess, other taxes.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.