Excisable Receiptby Odoo S.A. http://www.openerp.com
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 7.0|
Excise Duties on the Goods Receipt
This module allows you to manage Goods Receipt and excise duties on the goods receipts and supplier invoices.
- Goods Receipts
- Manage Import duties, Excise, Cess etc. on goods receipt
- Manage Packaging & Forwarding, Freight, Excise, Insurance, Cess, etc. on purchase orders
- Forward all taxes and charges from purchase orders to invoices via goods receipt
- Cash, Non-Cash, Free of charge inwards
How it works?
When the indent is approved for a need of specific materials, a purchase order will be generated and Packaging & Forwarding, Freight, Taxes, Excise etc. information can be mentioned on the purchase order if any.
Once the purchase order is confirmed and incoming shipment is received, OpenERP will generate goods receipt instead of moving goods directly in stock. Goods receipt will contain all the details of packaging, excise etc. from the purchase order.
When the invoice is created from goods receipt, the accounting entries also got reflected by different charges and taxes. Thus it will be easy for the accountants to get values of excise, cess, other taxes.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.