MRP production partially ready to produceby Julius Network Solutions
|License||See License tab|
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• eInvoicing (account)
You can now start the production order if you have the partially the components.
This module will add a new state into the production order "Partially ready to produce".
- You've got 1 product "Main product".
- This "Main product" is composed of 1 product "A" and 2 products "B".
- You need to produce 10 pieces of "Main product".
- By default the system will put the production order "Ready" when you have 10 products "A" and 20 products "B".
This module will also give you the possibility to start a production order partially.
- You have 100 "Main product" to make.
- You've got all the components ready.
- You want to start 50 now, and 50 later
- Click on the new button "Start Partially".
- This will split the production order into 2 orders.
Now with this module:
- The production order will be "Partially ready to produce" when you've got at least the quantity to produce 1 "Main product", ie 1 product "A" and 2 products "B".
- You will be able to start partially a production order when totally ready.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.