1. Don't need to go to individual object(like sales, purchase, invoices etc..) to search records
2. Find all objects data at one click at one place
3. Search using different attributes.
For Example, in Sales Order we can search using -
-user name etc..
Likewise in other objects---
Order name, Partner name, partner reference, Origin, User name, Product Code, Product name etc..
Partner name, Address(street, city, country, state, zip, email, mobile, contact, website) etc..
Partner name, Origin, Name, Number, Users etc..
Pickings(DOs, Incomming Shipments)-
Partner name, Origin, Name etc..
Partner name, Journal, Reference, Name, Number etc...
Name, Description, Users etc..
Name, Description, Users, Categories, Partners
Tested on OpenERP 7.0 final version
How to use
Single module to install is - Odoo Global Search - Main (global_search_openerp)
Find Menu at top menubar - Odoo Global Search
Configurations menu - Configurations
Menu to enter search query- Search Query
Search result for string - SO001
Search result for string - Agrolait
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.