Purchase Payment Type and Termsby Serv. Tecnol. Avanzados - Pedro M. Baeza http://www.antiun.com , Antiun Ingeniería S.L. http://www.antiun.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• Social Network (mail)
• eInvoicing & Payments (account_voucher)
|Community Apps Dependencies||Show|
Adds payment info to the purchase process.
Adds payment type, terms, and bank account to the purchase orders.
Allows to set different default payment terms for purchases (the partners will have payment terms and supplier payment terms).
The payment terms, payment type and bank account default values for the purchase will be taken from the partner.
Invoices created from purchase orders, or from pickings related to purchase orders, will inherit this payment info from the payment order.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.