Sale stock exceptionby Camptocamp http://www.camptocamp.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.camptocamp.com
Sales Management (sale)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• eInvoicing & Payments (account_voucher)
|Also available in version||v 8.0|
Sale stock exception
This addon adds two new sales exceptions to be used by the sale_exception addon:
- The first one ensures that an order line can be delivered on the delivery date if it is in MTS. Validation is done by using the order line location via related shop and using the line delay.
- The second one will create a sales exception if the current SO will break a sales order already placed in the future.
The second test will only look for stock moves that pass by the line location, so if your stock have children or if you have configured automated stock actions they must pass by the location related to the SO line, else they will be ignored.
The second test is a workaround to compensate the lack of stock reservation process in OpenERP. This can be a performance killer and should not be be used if you have hundreds of simultaneous open SO.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.